Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blow Your Mind - It's Mr. Simple

This video came out a few days ago but I've been so wrapped up in its awesomeness that I have neglected to blog about until today.

I am a woman of few words (ha!) and so I will let the video speak for itself -


Uploaded by SMTOWN

I don't really like that there is an intro video to the main music video. But I overlook it because I really, really like Mr. Simple. And they look  sooo gooood!

With the release of a new CD comes a flurry of activity to promote it. Here is the live performance of Mr. Simple on Music Bank from August 5, 2011. Watch it quick, before it is removed -


Uploaded by addynick

I think I like the live performance better than video.

Here is another song from the same show on the same night. It is called "Superman". It is unlike anything I've ever heard by Super Junior and I absolutely  LOVE  it! The rhythm and chanting are haunting -


Uploaded by CrazyKagon

I look forward to the day I can download that one from iTunes. But until then, I will be repeatedly pushing the replay button to hear it again and again.

Rock on Super Junior!

1 comment:

Veena said...

Superman=Korean Rap?? Very interesting. But I have to admit that Mr. Simple is chatchy.