Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ooooo! So Sexy!! So Free!!! So Single!!!! I'm Ready to BINGO?????

Last night the music video for Sexy, Free, and Single was released. Here it is -



The first time I watched it I was a little disappointed. I love watching them dancing and being all sexy and all of that. But I also like when their personalities get to be part of the experience. In videos like this one they look serious or angry.

That said, I love the video.

But I have a couple of questions:
1. Why is Kyuhyun wearing a shredded tire around his neck?
2. Who thought that laying on the floor and doing the backstroke was a dance move?
3. When they wear spikes on their clothes are they doing it because people won't stop touching their
     hair, neck, chest, etc.?
4. Didn't the songwriter realize that by adding the word "bingo" to the song people would mock
     Super Junior with things like this -


But other than that, I LOVE THIS SONG AND MUSIC VIDEO!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

" I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information.
Accounts Software For Small Business
Simran Kaur"