Monday, October 18, 2010

G20 - There's a Party Going on!

Do you know what the G20 Summit is? Did you know that the G20 Summit is coming up? And did you know that it's being held in Seoul this year? No? I didn't either until I watched this cute little video (watch for Sungmin in the back row and at 2:05 & 2:18) -



Until today I always thought that the G20 was something that people protest. I guess it's really an excuse to have a party. You've gotta hand it to those Koreans, they really know how to positive spin on anything.

Now why don't we have catchy tunes like that to get people excited to vote? You know a little cheerfulness in the political arena would be nice for a change. So I think someone with connections should gather a bunch of American Idol winners, a handful of Disney kids, and some of the cast of Glee and make a music video called "Let's Vote":
Now we are one   We gotta get together now-ow   Put your hands together  Let's vote! Let's vote! Let's vote! Everybody Let's vote! Let's vote! Let's vote!

And here is a link to listen to the song in english- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSNbAA6FAr4

1 comment:

Stiv said...

That makes me so excited I want to go to Korea and protest!