Saturday, October 9, 2010

Heechul vs. English

Since October 1 the Super Junior boys have been on vacation. Leetuk, Eunhuk, Khuyhen, Donghae, and Ryeowook have been having a grand time in Italy. As you can plainly see:




Sungmin seems to be MIA.  Yesung went scuba diving while Siwon and Shindong had to work. And that leaves Heechul.

Where did Heechul go? Oh, he went to LA and decided to learn english for his fans. What a sweetie. Finally I can read his tweets and so can you:

Heedictator Im doing good. What are you guys up to? http://twitpic.com/2uow3v
Heedictator Im trying to learn english for my petalz. Plz understand my bebe englishㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's hella hard.. 복합문장임ㅋㅋ 머리 터지겠네ㅡㅡ Hella Head bomb~  

Heedictator Whats LOL? 아 나 학교 다닐때 배운 영어 다 필요없네ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Heedictator Hella Freakin Man~ lol....ㅋㅋㅋㅋ아 역시 웃음은 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ만한게 없는듯

Heedictator Laugh out loud~ㅋㅋ헐.. 이런건가

Heedictator I'm at friend house~ so freaking fun~ 뭐가 맞는거여ㅡㅡ 

Heedictator USA cartoon recommendation~ I speak gangster english. I learned a hella wrong one(-_-) lol.. But Its my style.  

Heedictator Hella Gross..ㅋㅋㅋㅋRT @jenny79716 http://twitpic.com/2tv3v7 LADY SUJU??? ㅎㅎ!!!you are so beautiful!!!!!!!^^~~~水某 

Heedictator "Make your english name!" 하길래 "Um.. My english name is.... Cherry Kkkk" 이랬더니 "Really?", "No Kkk~ my genious joke~", "Wow! U look strong!!" 

Heedictator 건방지게 앉아서 "I'm gorgeous~ I hella always fall in love with myself when i look into mirror. I'm hella the best" 이랬더니 천재라고 배째네ㅋㅋ물론 발음은 글만큼 좋지않다





2 comments:

Veena said...

My favorite is that he "hella always fall in love with myself when i look into mirror." I soon expect you to say things are hella cool or hella gross.

jain said...

hella head bomb? i'll use that one.