Saturday, September 25, 2010

If You Give Me a Korean Language Program...

If you give me a Korean language program then I will figure out how to install it on my own. If I install it on my own, then I will gain confidence in my technical abilities. If I gain confidence in my technical abilities, then I will believe that I can start a blog. If I start a blog, I will learn to post pictures and videos on it. Since I am now spending so much time on the computer learning Korean, blogging, and enjoying all manner of Super Junior stuff I will probably have an achy back since my chair is no good. In order to try out a different chair I will have to clean my room. If I clean my room then I will have to vacuum it. When  I go to dump out the vacuum container, there will be a huge cloud of dust that will cover every surface in the kitchen. After cleaning up the kitchen, I will move a different chair into my room. When I am finally able to try out the different chair I will discover that what we have won't work because the desk is too high and the chair is uncomfortable. Since the whole computer set-up is somewhat lacking ( no room for the key board and mouse, desk too high, chair too low, no speakers to listen with, uncomfortable head phones, ad nauseum), then I will plead  with Dude-man for some enhancements. When I persuade him to take me to the computer wonderland super store to buy some speakers and a slidey-outy thing for the key board, I will spy some comfy desk chairs. After trying out all the chairs, I will decide that I MUST have the most expensive one in that store. Since Dude-man will immediately say no to my choice we will "agree" to a certain price. When no chair can be found to make us both happy, negotiations will begin. Since Dude-man is being stubborn, I will decide to try my feminine ways on him. When that doesn't work I will try pleading and crying.When pleading and crying won't soften Dude-man's heart, I will resort to emotional blackmail. Since even that won't work (his heart can be very stony), then I will get it anyway. Clutching the ticket in my hand, I will march proudly to the cashier to purchase the chair of wonderfulness only to be informed that the chair is sold out. After waiting many minutes I will be told that It can be found at a nearby store. Dude-man and I will then head to said store without any clear idea of it's exact location. When we do finally arrive at the store my prized chair will be waiting and we will be able to purchase it with much speediness. And THAT, my dear friends, is the story of how I can now use my computer in comfort and with ease.

1 comment:

jain said...

if you can do all this blogging stuff, why haven't you figured out how to email pictures???

send me a comfy chair, please.