Saturday, September 25, 2010

Why I LOVE Heechul

This is Heechul-

I love Heechul.
He is very silly.

He has 2 cute cats and here is a video of one of them-  http://www.twitvid.com/OQUWX
He likes to get people wet-  http://www.twitvid.com/VYMXH 
He would make a beautiful woman:

Even when he's not trying to look girly he does-
I love this music video-





Even when he doesn't feel much like dancing or singing, he does even if you can plainly tell he's not enjoying himself very much, like in this one where he really doesn't care for the dancing part of the whole deal-


And here's what I learn from all of this:
1- It's good to be silly, it makes people happy
2- Cats are wonderful pets and I'm glad we have 3
3- Only pour water on people who won't freak out, and have your video camera handy
4- Make the most of your looks, in whatever form that takes
5- Do what you love
6- When you don't feel like doing what you love then do it anyway

Thanks, Heechul, you always make me laugh, and that makes me happy, which makes me love you.