Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby It's COLD!!!

One thing I've noticed about the Super Junior boys is that they dress warmly. And by that, I mean they wear coats hats and scarves inside the radio stations where some of them work. For example, here are some pictures taken last week of Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Donghae, Ryeowook, and Khyuhun during the Kiss the Radio broadcast. In an hour and a half they all kept bundled up -
Here is a video of some of them dancing in the radio station (Leeteuk is wearing a scarf and mittens, Eunhyuk is wearing a white coat, and Sungmin is wearing lots of pink)-



Aren't they cute? Don't you think it must be cold in there? Don't they believe in heat in South Korea?

I have been pondering these questions and while I don't have any answers I have come to a realization. It's OK to be cold!

Ugh! I hate being cold! But I like to save money. Turning down the heat is one way to save money. So now I keep the heat at 65 (cold for me) and if I get cold I start adding on the layers - a hat, a scarf, a jacket, socks, fingerless gloves..... You get the picture. And then if I'm still cold I toss a blanket on top of everything. Of course the better idea is to put on some music and dance around. Or exercise. I'm off to the treadmill to work up some sweat and listen to, who else? Super Junior!

2 comments:

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

HATE COLD!!! Counting the days till spring! :)
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Veena said...

I say BOOOOO to the cold. I love to crank the heat!!