Monday, January 17, 2011

For the Love of a Song

Today Shindong tweeted about a new song that was just released. It features him and Leeteuk. I listened to the song and immediately had to get it. But what to do? Our debit cards expired at the end of last month and we had misplaced the new ones.

My side of our bedroom is in a perpetual state of chaos. It is better since I now put all of my clothes away every several days but it is still a hot mess. All last week I meant to clean it but life kept interrupting. Anyway, in order to determine if the missing cards were buried in that hot mess I had to clean it up. Of course, the cards were found in exactly the same place where they had been left over a month ago- the mail repository (also a hot mess).

So, for the love of a song I dropped everything, and totally cleaned up my room. It is now a shining beacon of sanity in my otherwise chaotic home. What do you think? -




And who do I thank? Super Junior of course!! But specifically Shindong and Leeteuk -



And for your listening enjoyment here is the song. (Unfortunately there is no music video for it yet, bummer.) -

4 comments:

amy said...

wow! looks fab! however, that photo of the two "boys" is another thing entirely.

Neela said...

I know! Usually they dress well. This time, they made me think of the coast guard, and not in a good way.

Veena said...

So organized!!! I love it! Can Super Junior help me get all the laundry done? If so, I might be converted.

Stiv said...

Lookin good.