Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gratitude - a Sunday Kind of Thing

While I was a blogging slacker last month, I started looking around at other people's blogs and I noticed a trend. Some people have a certain day of the week devoted to some specific topic, like breaking style rules. I kind of like the idea and so late last night I settled on Gratitude Sunday.

The Super Junior boys are always being grateful for something- their parents, the fans, everyone they meet, all their jobs, and on and on. Also, there have been times in my life that I tried to make being grateful a bigger priority and I always felt so happy and blessed. Who could not want that?

So, during the week I will take pictures of things I am grateful for and then post them here. I invite you to do the same and post the things you're grateful for in the comments for that Sunday.

For this week, I am grateful that we have church at 9am because that means that I get to have Sunday naps in the sunshine-

And, as always, I'm grateful for my home,my faith, and my family.

2 comments:

Veena said...

This week I am glad we have church at 1pm because then I have time to do my daughter's hair supercute. You should have seen it today....cutest EVER!!!!

Meredith said...

we just switched over to 11 in our ward. I'm grateful i get to sleep in but not so grateful that B's nap will now be skewed!!! oh well. he'll adjust. well, he better.;)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS