Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lots and Lots of Shoes

I went on a shoe binge this week. I didn't plan it that way, it just sort of happened. When I told Dude-Man how many shoes I purchased he didn't even blink, although he did turn several shades paler than he normally is.
 
On Tuesday, my sister and I had an unplanned outing that included lunch and a "quick" trip to boutique where she had recently purchased an uber cute handbag. I coveted her bag and made her take me to the boutique so I could also have an uber cute bag. Sadly, they had nothing that even came close to the cuteness level that I desired. So I set my sights lower. On shoes. They had lots of cute shoes. I showed some restraint and only bought two pairs -


 On Friday, MoLi and I had some errands to run. None of those errands included shoe shopping, and yet, that's the first place we went. Forever Young Shoes. Upon walking into the store, the sales ladies kindly informed us that it was buy one get one half off. And then the shopping began. It kind of got crazy. I bought EIGHT pairs of shoes! Five for me and three for Moli -


Then we had to pick up The Crafty One from her classes at college. When she heard of our acquirement of shoes she didn't even make a peep. No cries for cute shoes of her own. She's pretty mellow that way. Anyway, MoLi wanted The Crafty One to get some cute boots. Off to Target we went where The Crafty One got three pairs of boots and Moli got a pair too -


When Giggles got home from school she was pleased to get hand-me-down shoes from MoLi. She's pretty mellow that way. But I'm not so mellow that way and decided that she also needed new shoes. It's a good thing I only have three daughters. Giggles got a pair of Sunday shoes and three pairs of boots -



And that's the story of I how ended up buying EIGHTEEN pairs of shoes in one week!




And since all of my posts are to linked to Super Junior in some way, here is a picture of the Super Junior boys wearing shoes -

3 comments:

Stiv said...

lots of shoes

Veena said...

Nice correlation--super junior fellers wear shoes???

Neela said...

They do wear shoes! And they wear them well!