Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Furs" and Ruffles

I wasn't really groovin' with new look for Super Junior M. But what's the name of my blog? Oh, yeah! What Would Super Junior Do? So I asked myself that very question and I decided that they would copy the style and take a few pictures. So that's what I did -


Ruffles? Check! Furry hat? Check! I think I could fit in, especially since there seems to be a spot for me tucked between Eunhyuk and Donghae (back row, just to the left of center). Too bad I am photoshop ignorant.

Oh well. And I don't take serious pictures very well either. I like this one the best -


And my opinion of ruffles and fur hats? They rock!

3 comments:

amy said...

seems that sleve is ahead of the fur hat trend (i.e. previous post). perhaps he set it?

Hannah said...

You rock Mumsi!!!!! I especially love the blue ruffled shirt (my favourite color!!!!)One thing to change, make the posts LONGER!!!!!! With lots of lurves, ? (you know who it is) ;)

DeAnn said...

Love the hat. I think YOU rock. Such a fasionista! :)