Thursday, February 3, 2011

Listen!

I'm in a writing/life funk. But that's ok. When my mom asks, "What's new?" I always answer that nothing is new because that's basically true. And today/this week/etc it's really true. I'm just coasting through life. There it is. I'm boring.

The Super Junior boys are anything but boring. After a 10 day concert tour and a car accident they are back at work. Not even a day of rest for those boys.

And today is Kyuhyun"s birthday. Today he is 23 years old. Just a baby really. A baby with a really amazing voice.

This is a video clip from November of last year. Kyuhyun is being a substitute DJ for Heechul and near the end of the program he sings a song called Coagulation. I know, it's a really weird title for a song. When I think of the word coagulation I think of blood clots and that really does not translate to a tender song at all. Ever. And yet it is. So tender. So melancholy. So beautiful. Listen for yourself -




Contains Content From: SM Entertainment 

Like I said, so beautiful.

Happy Birthday Kyuhyun! Thanks for all the beautiful music.

1 comment:

Veena said...

Coagulation? Some things just do not translate well. :)