Saturday, February 5, 2011

Why, Oh Why?

Today I found this picture of Eunhyuk -

 Isn't it terrible? I enlarged it so that the terribleness could be viewed in its full glory. What could possibly possess anyone to wear such awful clothes?

Are they his own clothes? Did he buy them? Are they from some famous designer who has no sense of style or no sense period? Were they a gift? Is he wearing them on a dare?

Maybe he came to the set of this show and they told him that he had to wear their clothes and this was all that fit. Maybe his mom gave them to him for Christmas and he promised her that he would wear whatever she bought him sight unseen. It could be that he somehow damaged his real clothes and he ended up wearing the outfit that an 85 year old camera man was wearing. Or maybe that building behind them is a retirement home and a resident there mistook him as her grandson and forced him to wear it.

Clearly, I don't know. I may even lose sleep over it. I'm not usually one to condemn someone's fashion sense but.....

3 comments:

Veena said...

Actually, I don't think it's THAT bad. I wouldn't wear it. But I think it would look a lot better if he lost the shiny blue coat. Green polyester and cheetah...maybe we'll see this on our side of the world soon. (hope not)

Liz said...

!!!! I am so glad you wrote this! I feel the same way. I cannot look at pictures of him in that outfit without saying, "What was he thinking!!!"

Liz said...

!!!! I am so glad you wrote this! I feel the same way. I cannot look at pictures of him in that outfit without saying, "What was he thinking!!!"