Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gratitiude - A Sunday Thing

These posts are starting to feel a little like, "What I Did for My Summer Vacation" essays. Except that I never had to write one. But anyway, they feel forced. Or at least they do to me. I think I'm only going to do them once a month instead of attempting to do them every week.

With that said, this week I'm grateful for Sunshine!


The second thing I'm grateful for is temperatures in the 50's!



And the third thing I'm grateful for is all the funny, clever people who put hilarious things on YouTube-




And I'm also grateful for the people who find funny things on YouTube and put them on their blogs so that I can enjoy them too. (YouTubube video found via The Binge Lady http://bingelady.blogspot.com/)

As always I'm grateful for my home, my family, and my faith - 

  
and don't forget Super Junior!

3 comments:

Veena said...

I love your dress....and that pose reminds me of someone...who could it be?

amy said...

you look amazing! and what a great photo of sleve!

DeAnn said...

Hey! You look fab! The sunshine is all down here, though, so you need to come visit ASAP. Mom and Dad will give you a testimonial.