Monday, February 21, 2011

It's PERFECT!

Today a new Super Junior M music video is out. And it's hot! Which is surprising because of all the ruffles and fur hats and eyeliner. Did I mention ruffles and fur hats? Yeah... I've gotten over the whole eyeliner thing. Well at least for guys in music videos.

Anyway, this is a pretty catchy tune and if you don't like it then maybe your kids will. But this mama LOVES it and her kids think it's OK. This surprises me since they were the original Super Junior lovers in this house. Oh well. Watch for yourself and enjoy -

4 comments:

ScottyG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bella said...

sometimes i couldn't tell the difference between the fur hat and the real head of hair. :)

DeAnn said...

I have to admit I liked it a lot. I was more concerned about the cheek contouring than the eyeliner, though. I actually liked the hats!

Veena said...

The ruffles are a little hard to get over... but I admit the song was catchy.